The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) Foundation is now accepting applications for our 2017 cohort of Latina entrepreneurs to join our Enterprise Accelerator.
The deadline to apply is September 1, 2017.
This year-long program supports the growth of Latina-owned businesses as they go through a tailored program aimed to serve as a catalyst to take their businesses to the next level. To help our Accelerator winners achieve their aggressive growth goals we offer the following:
Business and Leadership Training:
We have identified the most common obstacles women entrepreneurs face and have developed programming designed to help our participants overcome these obstacles. Enterprise Accelerator participants get access to tailored business and leadership training to help them grow their business and achieve their goals.
This tailored programming includes:
- Personalized coaching sessions to develop quantifiable action plans that ensure participants’ businesses continue to scale and grow.
- An all-expenses-paid fellowship at the Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative or an alternative executive education program
- Custom programming at the USHCC National Convention & Legislative Summit
Strategic Network Growth:
Growth happens through collaboration. Through the Enterprise Accelerator program, participants will be connected to major influencers who are invested in their success. Our goal is to assist in strategically growing their network. From our National Convention to collaborative round tables, we’ll facilitate authentic networking for this exclusive group of women entrepreneurs.
Program participants gain access to:
- Mentoring from Presidents and CEOs of various companies
- Networking with representatives of financial institutions and startup investors
- Complimentary registration for USHCC National Convention October 1-3, 2017 and the USHCC Foundation Gala November 9, 2017
Requirements to Apply:
- Company must be majority Latina-owned (At least 51%)
- Must be a growth-oriented entrepreneur with the potential to scale.
- Must be willing to leverage the networks the USHCC Foundation makes available
For more information on the Enterprise Accelerator visit our website: https://www.ushccfoundation.org/index.php/pages/at-the-table/entrepreneurship-competition