Applications Coming Soon
Deadline: September 2nd, 2017
About the Chamber Award
The USHCC stands on the shoulders of our local Hispanic chambers. Our local chambers across the nation provide essential resources needed for small businesses to flourish. The Chamber of the Year Award was created to honor and recognize all our chambers do for their small businesses communities.This award spotlights three chambers that epitomize leadership, commitment to the Hispanic business community, and outstanding accomplishments. This year’s recipients will be announced at the 2017 USHCC National Convention in Dallas, Texas. Chambers must be present to receive the award.
Judging will include
- Major accomplishments achieved in the areas of business, economic development, procurement and/or access to capital
- Leadership, partnerships and service to the Hispanic community and business community
- Measurable results and outcomes within the Hispanic business community
Not to be limited by the criteria above
Application Check list:
- Applying Chamber must be in "good standing"
- USHCC dues must be paid
- Apply and meet the deadline