The mission of the USHCC Foundation is to enrich experiences of future leaders in the world of business through life-long learning and support. The Foundation’s initiatives awaken and nurture the entrepreneurial spirit, support business growth, strengthen local chambers and foster leaders.
With the National Day of Service, the USHCC Foundation encourages its chamber leaders across the nation to go out to their communities and support local charities and organizations.
In 2016, the following Chambers joined forces on December 5th, 2016 and together went out and served their local communities:
- Florida State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana
- Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce
- Nevada Hispanic Business Group
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation